About the Sustainability Ambassadors Series
For quite some time now, we at Collective Responsibility have been identifying and interviewing leaders who have stepped up within their company to inspire and drive effective change. These leaders, who we call Sustainability Ambassadors, have the capacity and the motivation to inspire sustainable practice at any level of an organization – from the new talent to the visionary executive.
Each of these individuals has a unique story of how they got to where they are, and what obstacles they had to tackle along the way. So, we at Collective sat down with them and let them tell it.
Throughout this series of twelve interviews, we will speak with Asia-based executives who have taken their careers and the companies they support the development of strategies, programs, and cultures of sustainability.
- June 17 – Chitra Hepburn, Senior Strategy Executive, ESG, Sustainability and CSR
- June 24 – Dr. Lu Jianzhong, Partner at Brunswick
- July 1 – Sandra Durrant, Director of Responsible Sourcing at Target
- July 8 – Sharon Xiao, APAC Sustainabilty Manager at UPM
- July 15 – Michelle, M on The Bund
- July 22 – Yue Cao, Seeking Opportunity in Sustainability
- July 29 – Nitin Dani, Director at Green Initiatives
- August 5 – Roy Zhang, Asia Director of Sustainability and CSR at UTC
- August 12 – Patrick Riley, VP of Global Accounts at Interface
- August 19- Raymond Fang, Sustainability Director at APP
- August 26- Coco Zhang, VP of External Affairs at Mary Kay
- September 2 – Echo Bao, Strategic & Sustainability Program at DSM
Sustainability Ambassadors is a video series that we hope will not only engage and inspire you, but catalyze you and your organization into action: to identify those with the potential to rise and think outside the box, and build a collaborate community of such people that can help your organization forge new paths of longevity and evolve into something powerful.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with series, and follow us on social media to receive the latest updates on articles, videos, and more.
For more insights on Sustainability Ambassadors, and to learn how to foster champions who can take your organization beyond business as usual, check out our Building a Sustainability Ambassador Network Report.
CLICK BELOW FOR OUR “BUILDING A SUSTAINABILITY AMBASSADOR NETWORK” REPORT:
This article was written by Gabrielle Williams, Research Analyst at Collective Responsibility.