As many firms are finding out, developing a strong and integrated program takes time.
Internalizing the issues, understanding the positioning of the firm, and aligning with core values and goals of the enterprise are all critical steps in the process. As many firms are finding out, developing a strong and integrated CSR program takes time to be internalized and aligned with core values and goals of the enterprise. It is a process that must begin at the top and be internalized through the entire structure.
Sessions are designed to be interactive, current, lively, and loaded with tools and grounded in the experience that we have accumulated in our experience building organizations, managing teams, developing cross-sector solutions, and years of study.
Mediums of Delivery
Our aim is to help drive an awareness of China’s sustainability issues and equip executives with the tools required to recalibrate their own businesses models. Some of the topics include:
- Defining sustainability for your company in China.
- Understanding the sustainability risks and challenges.
- Recognizing the opportunities for your company to become a thought leader in your industry.
- Identifying the priority areas and projects for the sustainability strategy going forward.
Sustainability / CSR Manager Training
Through the training of Sustainability and CSR managers, we help align and localize your firm’s CSR program strategy with global structure and goals, while empowering local staff. These sessions can include:
- Project and partner development.
- Employee engagement.
- On-site management.
- Impact assessment/reporting.
Sustainability Ambassador Program
As part of an effort to internalize key components of a sustainability program roll-out and drive a culture of sustainability within the organization, Collective Responsibility works with your firm to develop a team of Sustainability Ambassadors. Program stages include:
- Engage & educate 6-10 employees and managers to become ambassadors.
- Host regular series of lectures/ roundtables that engage and educate ambassadors on the client and sustainability.
- Identify opportunities for ambassadors to engage, internally and externally.
- Communicate results & milestones, and reward performance.
New Hire Training
To assist firms in their efforts to internalize key components of a sustainability program rollout, and to help drive a culture of sustainability within the organization, we work with our clients to develop training curriculum for new recruits. Our new hire training program involves:
- Developing long-term curriculum for new hires.
- Creating a series of events, workshops, and projects that would help new hires understand sustainability, the firm’s sustainability strategy, and how to be champions of the strategy within the firm.
- Providing opportunities for new hires to develop programs that would increase the sustainability of their business unit’s people, products, and processes.