Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will report directly to the Senior Consultant. The main purpose of this role is to conduct research and analysis in order to generate issue specific reports and business cases to support the company objectives.
Successful candidate will gain exposure across all disciplines of Sustainability and CSR, and will be given the freedom to work on projects outside of daily job scope.
The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands solving their biggest Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Work with consulting team to design and carry out research studies, conduct research interviews, and site visits as needed. Handle data analysis and provide report out to the team.
- Monitor regulatory developments, and trends that are relevant to issues in our field, and ensure timely update to team members on market or regulatory development of various issues.
- Support team members on the execution of various corporate and internal projects as needed.
- Support consulting team on project presentation preparation and data management.
- Develop and craft business case studies, regulatory analysis, and sustainability issue reports.
- Create relevant blog post on hot topics to increase brand awareness and reader/follower traffic.
- Support development, production, and distribution of company publications.
- Support creative projects such as videography and photography projects.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience or solid internship, with strong interests in consulting, program management, or research career. Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese required.
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant majors (Sustainability, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies, Supply Chain Management, Public Policy, Social Sciences, etc).
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize, multi-task and with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Passionate about Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge of data analysis and modeling software (R, SPSS, Mat Lab) is an advantage.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to email@example.com