Collective Responsibility (https://www.coresponsibility.com/)
Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will support the coordination of the Left-behind Children Program. The main purpose of this role is to ensure smooth operation and execution of the program in order to positively impact the lives of thousands of children across rural areas of China. Successful candidate will also gain exposure across other Sustainability and CSR projects. The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands in solving Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Support administration and logistics needs of the program.
- Coordinate with all partners and factories contacts in relation to the trainings.
- Coordinate/schedule/keep track of all meetings, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Prepare presentations, report and post write up for the program.
- Support training materials development and on-going improvement.
- Support consultants and project leaders during onsite training sessions.
- Handle supply logistics and inventory management.
- Plan and organize travel arrangements, prepare and submit project expense reports.
- Support case write up, photo/video taking, and stakeholder interviews.
- Support program marketing material preparation.
- Provide various outstanding support to other programs beyond the left-behind children program when necessary.
- Bachelor degree with major in Business Administration, English, Education, Project Management, Liberal Art, Sociology, Psychology, or Communications.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in relevant role.
- Candidate with training experience or childhood psychology experience will be prioritized.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese are required.
- Strong sense of responsibility, organization skills, detail oriented, and can communicate with anyone clearly and effectively.
- Strong planning, coordination, and problem solving skills.
- Creative self-starter with the ability to work with limited resource and supervision.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as an individual and in team environment.
- Knowledge and interests in Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge and interest in publishing, graphics design, photography, photo editing and video editing would be a big plus.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to [email protected]