Position: Research Analyst (Intern)
The Research Analyst will be involved in high level research on issues related to sustainability, social entrepreneurship and leadership development.
- Researching social, environmental, and economic issues
- Development of our knowledge base is key to our ability to inform and advise corporate decision makers.
- Analysts will be tasked with research projects, which will be used in programs, events, with key highlights sent to our members network.
- Conduct interviews and write profiles of people and programs
- To understand the requirements of our clients, we have to meet and speak with them about the challenges they are facing as well as the opportunities that they have identified but need help executing.
- The analyst will help with designing and conducting interviews to leaders in corporate sustainability, and write up the interviews for publication on our website and newsletter.
- The analyst will also research and add to a database of sustainability leaders to interview across Asia-Pacific.
- Major in sociology, economics, civil affairs, environment, or other sustainability related fields.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Outgoing, hardworking and passionate about helping others.
- Enjoy working in an international team with diverse skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Knowledge of a data analysis and modeling software (R, SPSS, Mat Lab) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage, but not a necessity.
Position: Graphic Designer and Videographer (Intern)
Graphic design interns get hands-on experience and training from day one as we develop our marketing strategy, build our technology platforms, and create a social media strategy that supports our organizational goals.
- Create, design, translate and distribute regular external communications through website, newsletters, and SNS.
- Manage qualitative and quantitative feedback mechanisms from event participants.
- Work with project teams to create/improve presentation and report design.
- Film and edit video of interviews, key notes, and time lapses. Videographic or animation creation highly sought.
- Major in marketing, communications, design or media;
- Graphic design experience a plus, experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere, After Effects preferred;
- Experience with GIS an asset
- Experience with HTML and WordPress;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Outgoing, hardworking, and passionate about helping others.