As part of their 2015 CSR Symposium, Group Rocher has asked Richard Brubaker to provide his insights into the following topics:
- What are the main improvements on CSR issues, over the past 10 or 15 years, in Asia and especially in China?
- With your experience, what are the today crucial CSR issues for enterprises acting / producing / selling in Asia and principally China?
- Are there any structural or deep sociological evolutions which are going in the direction of CSR improvements ?
- What are according to you the positive link between CSR and business? More precisely, how can CSR be a source of economic value creation for Asian actors ?
- What are the different successful approaches SME (Small & Medium Enterprises) can take to tackle CRS issues?
Following this panel, Charlie Mathews will be facilitating a workshop of key suppliers to help develop working definitions for CSR, understand the value proposition to their businesses for incorporating CSR into their business practices, and learn about the process for creating (and delivering) an effective CSR program, and