Following our previous events, where we focused on waste circularity and selling sustainability to consumers in China, through this event we will explore the opportunities for brands, entrepreneurs, and innovators in the areas of product design, material innovation, and platform efficiency to delivering sustainability to the market.
To help deliver practical insights into these opportunities, we have invited the following panelists to share their insights and experience delivering innovations that not only reduce waste, and improve sustainability, but have created some of the the most influential brands and business models.
Date , Time, and Location
- WeWork, The Centre
- Thursday, August 26, 2021
- David Yeung, Founder of Green Common (Confirmed)
- Angela Huang, VP of Strategy at Hutamaki (Invited)
- Yunan Cui, Co-Founder of Yiko Eats (Confirmed)
- Vincent Djen, Director at Cheng Kung Garments and Chief Material Innovation Officer at Allblu (Confirmed)
- Pre-signup: 100 RMB
- At door: 150 RMB
To register, please scan the QR Code below
989 Changle Road,
Nearest Metro Station:
– Line 1/ 7 Changshu Road (5 minute walk)
– Line 2 Jing An Temple (10-12 minute walk)