Based in downtown Shanghai, this position will report directly to the Head of Operations. The main purpose of this role is to actively advocate our business and boost awareness of the brand by engaging our many communities via both online and offline platforms.
Successful candidates will gain exposure across all disciplines of Sustainability and CSR, and will be given the freedom to work on projects outside of daily job scope.
The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands solving their biggest Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Strategically create and distribute CR’s brand content across a variety of social networks and to scale our communities. Ensure the timely story posting and management of community groups across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and more.
- Serve as the administrator to handle daily operations and management of all our social media and online community platforms. Tasks includes content development, editing and polishing, timely posting, response management, regular data analysis and reporting.
- Build visibility, increase our numbers and loyalty of target followers to achieve high level of digital traffic and engagement.
- Leverage a variety of our existing social networks while continue to identify and develop new channels to amplify the company’s brand and its presence within our key communities.
- Develop and manage events in order to create and maintain various opportunities to engage with our key stakeholders and partners in the community. Events include: executive luncheons, networking forums, student events, hackathons, and site visits etc.
- Responsible for event idea development, planning, coordination, promotion, invitation, content management, event facilitation, and post event reporting etc.
- Ensure event contact list is up to date at all times, including participants, partners, and speakers.
- Research and maintain external event calendar relevant to the business both globally and locally to ensure appropriate participation by team.
- Support development, production, and distribution of company publications, be involved in both editorial and design of publications.
- Support creative projects such as videography and photography projects.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years in relevant role. Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese required.
- Bachelor degree or above in majors such as Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, English, Culture, or International Relations.
- Candidates who enjoys storytelling and writing, have good marketing sense, have the ability to identify, develop and deliver key messages to targeted audiences would be highly preferred.
- Candidates with good social media sense, and are highly sensitive to the latest trend are preferred.
- Strong client service mindset, passionate about problem solving, with keen interest in on-going process creation and improvement are preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as an individual and in team environment.
- Knowledge and interests in Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required. Knowledge and interest in publishing, graphics design, photography, photo editing and video editing would be a big plus.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to [email protected]