Sustainability Consultant / Analyst
The Sustainability Consultant/Analyst will work between the Corporate Advisory and Research teams, and be involved in direct consulting with corporate clients on the development and execution of strategic projects, in addition to research assignments.
Sustainability Strategy and Consulting
- Work with clients on a variety of corporate, product, and supply chain projects
- Manage multiple sustainability projects and coordinate work efforts of other team members
- Deliver presentations and conduct client training
- Present and write final reports for clients
- Identify networking and speaking opportunities, and represent Collective Responsibility by attending conferences, seminars, and workshops
Research and Analysis
- Support the Research Manager to develop Collective Responsibility’s industry and issue knowledge base to ensure our ability to inform and advise clients
- Develop business case studies and regulatory analyses
- Design and carry out stakeholder interviews and surveys
- Create articles and blogs for Collective Responsibility’s website and social media
- Two to five years professional experience in management consulting/research
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, to understand client needs and deliver to meet their expectations
- Knowledge and passion for sustainability/CSR
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and detail minded
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of a data analysis and modeling software (R, SPSS, MATLAB) is an advantage.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Fluent in spoken Chinese and English
We offer a market competitive salary and benefits, with personalized career development opportunities.
How to Apply
Please email a letter of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.