Collective Responsibility (https://www.coresponsibility.com/)
Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will report directly to the Consulting Team. The main purpose of this role is to conduct research and analysis in order to generate issue specific reports and business cases to support the company objectives. Candidate will have the chance to work with a group of experienced colleagues in a collaborative environment. Successful candidate will gain exposure across all disciplines of Sustainability and CSR, and will be given the freedom to work on projects outside of daily job scope. Ideally, the intern who can successful complete the internship will be given a full time offer as Analyst. The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands solving their Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Work with consulting team to design and carry out research studies, conduct research interviews, and site visits as needed. Handle data analysis and provide report out to the team.
- Monitor regulatory developments, and trends that are relevant to issues in our field, and ensure timely update to team members on market or regulatory development of various issues.
- Support team members on the execution of various corporate and internal projects as needed.
- Support consulting team on project presentation preparation and data management.
- Develop and craft business case studies, regulatory analysis, and sustainability issue reports.
- Create relevant blog post on hot topics to increase brand awareness and reader/follower traffic.
- Support development, production, and distribution of company publications.
- Support creative projects such as videography and photography projects.
- Preferred majors include Sustainability, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies, Supply Chain Management, Public Policy, Social Sciences etc.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese is required.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills both written and verbal are required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge of data analysis and modeling software (R, SPSS, Mat Lab) is an advantage.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize, multi-task and with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Passionate about Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
- Commitment to minimum of 3 days of work per week for 6 months is required.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to email@example.com