Collective Responsibility (https://www.coresponsibility.com/)
Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will report directly to the Operations Manager. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative and project support to both the Operations Manager and Founder of the company to ensure smooth operations of the office. Successful candidate will gain exposure across all disciplines of Sustainability and CSR, and will be given the opportunity to support various projects. The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands solving their Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Take lead in all office administration projects.
- Coordinate/schedule/keep track of meetings, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Prepare presentation, and coordinate speaking engagement for founder.
- Take lead in coordination of team activities, celebrations, and learning sessions etc.
- To develop ideas and carry out execution plan to ensure the office is both fun and productive.
- To support various team members on both client and internal projects base on business needs.
- Preferred majors include Administration, English, Liberal Art, Sociology, HR or Communications.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese is required.
- Strong sense of responsibility, organization skills, detail oriented, and can communicate with anyone effectively.
- Strong planning, coordination, and problem solving skills.
- Creative self-starter with the ability to work with limited resource.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as an individual and in team environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge and interest in publishing, graphics design, photography, photo editing and video editing would be a big plus.
- Knowledge and interests in Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
- Commitment to minimum of 3 days of work per week for 6 months is required.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to [email protected]