Collective Responsibility (https://www.coresponsibility.com/)
Content Development Specialist
Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will lead the content development efforts of the Left-behind Children Program. The main purpose of this role is to source and develop content for the program’s APP and WeChat platform. Identify and build partnership to create engaging content in order to impact the lives of thousands of children across rural areas of China. Successful candidate will also gain exposure across other Sustainability and CSR projects. The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands in solving Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Source, draft, and develop new content and improve existing content for Left-behind Children Program’s parenting APP/WeChat platform.
- Identify content partners locally and globally to develop partnership.
- Source ideas for use of creative mediums to improve user experience and engagement level.
- Build relationships and creating connections with APP user to fully understand their needs.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative studies to collect user feedback of the APP/WeChat platform.
- Conduct market studies to understand current trends and new technologies relevant to program.
- Provide key findings to technology team to improve user experience.
- Any other APP/WeChat related work.
- Support training materials development and on-going improvement.
- Support factory training sessions and engage audience.
- Support business case and news write up, photo/video taking, and stakeholder interviews.
- Support program marketing material preparation.
- Bachelor degree with major in Social Science, Education, Project Management, Liberal Art, Sociology, Psychology, or Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in relevant role.
- Candidate with experiences in training module development, factory worker training, in-field social work, education service, or childhood psychology will be prioritized.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese are required.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize, multi-task and with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Passionate about Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge and interest in publishing, graphics design, photography, photo editing and video editing would be a big plus.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org