Open to Local and Foreign professionals, we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager who will help develop, and execute on, our marketing strategy.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Through this position, you will get hands-on experience and training from day one and will work on creating effective campaigns and media materials that are distributed through social media, are referenced by international agencies, and will be used by some of the world’s largest firms tell their own stories.
- Help build and manage a design and social media team to create, translate, and distribute regular external communications through website, newsletters, and SNS.
- Drive the development of content specifically meant to drive awareness and engagement on critical issues
- Provide video and creative support of events, infographics, and executive interviews
- Create and manage content for pages on primary website, newsletters, and social networking sites
- Create media target lists and draft pitches with story ideas
- Participate in PR/marketing brainstorming sessions
- Help maintain and update the media database
- Manages qualitative and quantitative feedback mechanisms and continually refining the communications strategy based on the research
- Chinese National with strong English capabilities or Foreign National with strong Chinese capabilities
- 2+ years relevant experience in any of the following functions or roles: marketing & communications, public relations, social media marketing, journalism, sales, volunteer management, event planning, non-profit outreach or program coordinator / associate / assistant
- Superior writing and analytical skills
- Verbal and Written fluency in Mandarin (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including interviewing
- Ability to work independently and initiate projects and ideas
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
We offer a market competitive salary and benefits, with personalized career development opportunities.
How to Apply
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.