Corporate Relations Manager
The Corporate Relations Manager will be primarily responsible for supporting the Corporate Relations Director in the development and maintenance of new and existing corporate partnerships, ensuring the successful execution of all corporate projects, and providing follow-up documentation and reports for our corporate partners.
Corporate Sales and Relationship Management
- Build and manage Collective Responsibility’s corporate client network in China and across Asia
- Develop and secure new corporate contracts, grants and events.
- Work closely with Relationship Directors to plan and execute corporate relations strategy.
- Develop sales presentations and proposals for prospective clients and corporate sponsors.
- Identify prospective client opportunities, and lead sales meetings and negotiations.
- Identify networking and speaking opportunities, and represent Collective Responsibility by attending business and trade events.
- Work with Relationship Director to ensure clients are receiving top quality account care.
- Develop and manage client contact schedule
- Work with the Corporate Advisory and Research teams to ensure top quality project delivery.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge and passion for sustainability/CSR
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and timeliness.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Fluent in spoken Chinese and English
How to Apply
Please email a letter of interest and resume to [email protected]