Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will report directly to the Head of Operations. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative and project support to both the Head of Operations and Founder of the company to ensure smooth operations of the office.
Successful candidate will gain exposure across all disciplines of Sustainability and CSR, and will be given the opportunity to support various projects outside of daily job scope. Ideally, the candidate would be able to grow into a project specialist after 2 years.
The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands solving their biggest Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Take lead in all office administration projects.
- Coordinate/schedule/keep track of meetings, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Prepare presentation, and coordinate speaking engagement for founder.
- Support general office management related task, such as office supply management.
- Take lead in coordination of team activities, celebrations, and learning sessions etc.
- To develop ideas and carry out execution plan to ensure the office is both fun and productive.
- To plan and organize travel arrangements, and prepare and submit project expense reports.
- To support various client projects base on business needs.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in relevant role. Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese required.
- Bachelor degree with major in Administration, English, Liberal Art, Sociology, or Communications.
- Strong sense of responsibility, organization skills, detail oriented, and can communicate with anyone effectively.
- Strong planning, coordination, and problem solving skills.
- Creative self-starter with the ability to work with limited resource.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as an individual and in team environment.
- Knowledge and interests in Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required. Knowledge and interest in publishing, graphics design, photography, photo editing and video editing would be a big plus.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
Applicant scan send cover letter and CV to [email protected]