Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will report directly to the Senior Consultant. The main purpose of this role is to provide strategic consulting service to our corporate clients, and to manage project execution to meet business objectives.
Successful candidate will gain exposure across all disciplines of Sustainability and CSR, and will be given the freedom to work on projects outside of daily job scope.
The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands solving their biggest Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Partner with the Business Development team to prepare project proposal and brainstorm concept ideas to meet corporate client’s sustainability and CSR needs.
- Work with clients on variety of corporate, product, supply chain, labor, and CSR projects.
- Work on multiple projects by partnering with other team members on project execution.
- Partner with Business Development team to prepare and present final report out to clients, and conduct client trainings as needed.
- Identify appropriate networking and speaking opportunities and participate on behalf of CR.
- Develop and craft business case studies, regulatory analysis, and sustainability issue reports.
- Design and carry out research studies, conduct research interviews, and site visits as needed.
- Create relevant blog post on hot topics to increase brand awareness and reader/follower traffic.
- Support development, production, and distribution of company publications.
- Support creative projects such as videography and photography projects.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years in consulting, program management, or research role. Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese required.
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant majors (Sustainability, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies, Supply Chain Management, Public Policy, Social Sciences, etc).
- Ability to build and manage client relations, understand client’s need, and can deliver to expectation.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize, multi-task and with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Passionate about Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge of data analysis and modeling software (R, SPSS, Mat Lab) is an advantage.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org