We are seeking a talented person to served as personal assistant our founder. Supporting his extensive involvement across multiple organizations and beyond, the ideal candidate will be passionate about sustainability and want to be an active participant in bringing solutions to the market.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Report to: Founder and Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities
He or She would be required to complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including and not limited to:
- managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, meeting, speaking engagements, event participation, and media interview arrangements etc.
- Arrange travel planning, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings, in addition to related expense tracking.
- The Executive Assistant should have the ability to work independently on smaller scale projects on occasions, from conception to completion.
- The successful candidate must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results focus and community oriented.
- Successful candidate should be mature, responsible, self-motivated, and have an interest in sustainability or community related issues.
- Organizational skills and attention to details is critical to the job, with the ability to follow through and to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities being highly valued.
- Due to the dynamic nature of the work scope, this individual must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and potentially confidential matters with discretion.
- Very strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability. Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions is highly preferred.
- Candidate needs to be bilingual in English and Chinese
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university is required
- 4 years+ experience in similar role, preferably as PA to entrepreneur or with high paced MNC
- Experience in communications, and partnership development would be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is required (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Social media and web platform knowledge would be valued
How to apply
Interested candidates should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please state “Executive Assistant” in email subject line.