Base in downtown Shanghai, this position will report directly to the Community and Event Manager. The main purpose of this role is to promote our business and brand through timely engagement with our key communities via both online and offline platforms.
Successful candidate will gain exposure across all disciplines of Sustainability and CSR, and will be given the freedom to work on projects outside of daily job scope.
The individual will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, foreign start up environment to help major global brands solving their biggest Sustainability and CSR challenges in mainland China and beyond.
- Serve as the administrator to handle daily operations and management of all our social media and online community platforms.
- Work with consulting team members to develop content, editing and polishing of posts, timely posting of stories, manage responses, regular data analysis and reporting of readership trend.
- Ensure the timely story posting and management of community groups across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and more.
- Leverage a variety of our existing social networks while continue to identify and develop new channels to amplify the company’s brand and its presence within our key communities.
- Support team members with event execution of executive luncheons, networking forums, student events, hackathons, and site visits etc.
- Support event planning, coordination, promotion, and post event reporting etc.
- Ensure event contact list is up to date at all times, including participants, partners, and speakers.
- Research and maintain external event calendar relevant to the business both globally and locally to ensure appropriate participation by team.
- Support development, production, and distribution of company publications, be involved in both editorial and design of publications.
- Support creative projects such as videography and photography projects.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, with at least 1 years in PR or event management agency environment preferred. Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese required.
- Bachelor degree or above in majors such as Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, English, Culture, or International Relations.
- Candidates who enjoys storytelling and writing, have good marketing sense, have the ability to identify, develop and deliver key messages to targeted audiences would be highly preferred.
- Candidates with good social media sense, and are highly sensitive to the latest trend are preferred.
- Strong client service mindset, passionate about problem solving, with keen interest in on-going process creation and improvement are preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as an individual and in team environment.
- Knowledge and interests in Sustainability and CSR issues in China and globally is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required. Knowledge and interest in publishing, graphics design, photography, photo editing and video editing would be a big plus.
- Experience in a multinational work environment is preferred.
Applicants can send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org