When building up networks of sustainability leaders and innovators, it often takes the progressive action of a single individual to catalyze real change. These individuals are Sustainability Ambassadors, and they have the capacity and the drive to inspire change at any level of an organization – from the new talent to the visionary executive.
ABOUT Zhang Hui
As the Director of UTC Community Affairs/CSR, Asia, Mr. Roy Zhang is responsible for developing the multi-year community affairs and CSR strategy, responsible supply chain management, internal and external stakeholder engagement, CSR reporting, corporate fund management and strategic employee volunteer management.
Before joining UTC, Roy served as the Senior Manager of Global Citizenship & Policy for Abbott Laboratories China. There, he has developed a local five-year corporate citizenship plan, succeeded at cross-function integration of CSR programs, and built a successful corporate citizenship communications strategy. Prior to Abbott, Roy was an Internal Communications and CSR Manager at SAP Labs China, with over 12 year experience in the area of corporate communication, CSR, sustainability, government and community relations.
For more stories like Hui’s, and to learn how to foster similar leaders in your own company, check out our Building a Sustainability Ambassador Network Report.
About Sustainability Ambassador Series
Sustainability Ambassadors is a video series that we hope will not only engage and inspire you, but catalyze you and your organization into action: to identify those with the potential to rise and think outside the box, and build a collaborate community of such people that can help your organization forge new paths of longevity and evolve into something powerful.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with series, and follow us on social media to receive the latest updates on articles, videos, and more.
For more insights on Sustainability Ambassadors, and to learn how to foster champions who can take your organization beyond business as usual, check out our Building a Sustainability Ambassador Network Report.
- June 17 – Chitra Hepburn, Senior Strategy Executive, ESG, Sustainability and CSR
- June 24 – Dr. Lu Jianzhong, Partner at Brunswick Group
- July 1 – Sandra Durrant, Director of Responsible Sourcing at Target
- July 8 – Sharon Xiao, APAC Sustainabilty Manager at UPM
- July 15 – Michelle Garnaut, M on The Bund
- July 22 – Yue Cao, Seeking Opportunity in Sustainability
- July 29 – Nitin Dani, Director at Green Initiatives
- August 12 – Raymond Fang, Sustainability Director at APP
- August 26 – Echo Bao, Strategic & Sustainability Program at DSM
- September 2 – Patrick Riley, VP of Global Accounts at Interface
- September 9 – Roy Zhang, Asia Director of Sustainability and CSR at UTC