In this episode of Sustainability Ambassadors, we speak with Raymond Fang, Sustainability Director at Asia Pulp and Paper (APP) about his career in sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
A self proclaimed pioneer in the industry, Raymond offers a lot of great insights for the aspiring young professional about the importance of understanding the business case for sustainability, the importance of engaging executives, and the need to constantly remain on one’s toes, curious, and learning.
We hope that you will enjoy this episode, and if you do, please remember to like, comment, and share!
To learn how to foster similar leaders in your own company, check out our Building a Sustainability Ambassador Network Report.
Raymond has over 12 years Sustainability/CSR experience both in public and private sectors; currently working for Asia Pulp & Paper as Sustainability Director; prior to that he also worked for Stora Enso, Danone, and ERM.
About the Sustainability Ambassador Series
Sustainability Ambassadors is a video series that we hope will not only engage and inspire you, but catalyze you and your organization into action: to identify those with the potential to rise and think outside the box, and build a collaborate community of such people that can help your organization forge new paths of longevity and evolve into something powerful.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with series, and follow us on social media to receive the latest updates on articles, videos, and more.
For more insights on Sustainability Ambassadors, and to learn how to foster champions who can take your organization beyond business as usual,
About Collective Responsibility
Based in Shanghai, Collective Responsibility is a strategic advisory firm founded by Richard Brubaker, one of Asia’s most recognized authorities on sustainability, innovation and responsible leadership.
Founded with the fundamental belief that that a sustainable world can only be achieved through awareness of issues, finding tangibility in business cases, and development of cross-sector collaboration, Collective Responsibility acts as a knowledge base, catalyst and facilitator between stakeholders.
Our mission is to:
– Create a knowledge base and catalyze discussion of issues related to the development of civil society, business sustainability and social development in Asia.
– Develop tangible interests, engagement and action on issues of sustainability (economic, environmental and societal).
– Build bridges between local and foreign resources to ensure knowledge transfer, program scalability and growth.
– Develop organizational capacity with the aim to help create stable and profitable enterprises.
- June 17 – Chitra Hepburn, Senior Strategy Executive, ESG, Sustainability and CSR
- June 24 – Dr. Lu Jianzhong, Partner at Brunswick Group
- July 1 – Sandra Durrant, Director of Responsible Sourcing at Target
- July 8 – Sharon Xiao, APAC Sustainabilty Manager at UPM
- July 15 – Michelle Garnaut, M on The Bund
- July 22 – Yue Cao, Seeking Opportunity in Sustainability
- July 29 – Nitin Dani, Director at Green Initiatives
- August 12 – Raymond Fang, Sustainability Director at APP
- August 26 – Echo Bao, Strategic & Sustainability Program at DSM
- September 2 – Patrick Riley, VP of Global Accounts at Interface
- September 9 – Roy Zhang, Asia Director of Sustainability and CSR at UTC