For the past 10 years, Collective Responsibility has been a leader in driving action and impact in solving Asia’s economic, environmental and societal issues. Our Beyond Business As Usual members are responsible leaders from influential organizations throughout Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
We aim to equip our members with the tools and resources to adapt a sustainable mindset and recalibrate their firms for new opportunities and the challenges that lie ahead. Members receive year-round opportunities to exchange ideas, engage in cross-sector collaborations and gain access to Collective Responsibility’s expertise and insights.
Insights & Analysis
- Quarterly event report and trend analysis
- Monthly regional newsletter, including industry news, case studies, event coverage and recommended readings
- Executive briefings – one hour session with Collective Responsibility advisor(s)
- Exclusive invitations to quarterly executive luncheons (maximum of 15 participants)
- Complementary tickets to evening forums in all cities (50-75 participants per city)
- Targeted introductions to members of the Beyond Business As Usual network
- Participation in 2025 Re:Vision workshops – Engage in a cross-sector ideation workshop with up to six organizations to identify collaboration opportunities and programs
- Opportunities to participate in Collective Responsibility initiatives
- Discount on Collective Responsibility consulting services & workshops
To become part of this powerful network, please contact Charlie Mathews at [email protected].