“The Collective” membership is a platform designed to equip your organization through cross-functional training in sustainable business, from innovative design, to your supply chain, and all the way to your end customers.
Executives will gain access to the latest sustainable business insights and tactics in order to transform their teams, and expose them to the challenges and opportunities in sustainability.
- Drive awareness of key social and environmental challenges to existing economic and business models
- Build the business case for sustainable innovation and market opportunities
- Establish cross-functional teams with tools and tactics to implement sustainability strategies.
- Engage regional collaboration between public and private leaders
We aim to equip our members with the tools and resources to adapt a sustainable mindset and recalibrate their firms for new opportunities and the challenges that lie ahead.
Members receive year-round opportunities to exchange ideas, engage in cross-sector collaborations and gain access to Collective Responsibility’s expertise and insights.
- Subscriptions to quarterly event report and trend analysis
- Unlimited access to Collective Responsibility’s latest research reports
- Monthly regional newsletter, including industry news, case studies, event coverage and recommended readings
- Access to, and opportunities to work with, Asia’s leading sustainability minded executives
- Preferred access to speaking opportunities, events, site visits
- Targeted introductions to ‘The Collective’ network of 800 executives
- Exclusive invitations to quarterly executive luncheons (maximum of 15 participants)
- Complementary tickets to evening forums in all cities (50-75 participants per event)
- Opportunities to participate in exclusive Collective Responsibility site visits and client events
- Opportunities for executive interviews, inclusion in case studies, and media introductions
- Opportunity to be featured in Sustainability Ambassador video and blog series
- Use of platform logo on website, social media, and printed materials
- Inclusion of firm’s logo on all platform related media
I enjoyed being part of the event because of the unique mix of participants and the opportunity to share METRO’s initiatives in a casual set up.
There are only few platforms existing in China where entrepreneurs, consumers and producers can share their viewpoints on sustainability together. It was fun and exciting and we got some new customers too!
I had the honor of speaking at a Shanghai event, where, I discussed the issue of "Systemic Risk & Sustainable Opportunities" with a very knowledgeable group of senior people from a range of sectors.
I found the attendees very engaged and keen to discuss some of the challenges facing foreign companies in China, and I found the willingness of people to share their considerable experience to be very worthwhile.
I would be very happy to attend an event again.
Being a participant puts you in the same room as the other top thinkers connected to your topic.
Instead of being an echoing chamber, like many industry events can be, it becomes a dynamic and cross-industry conversation between experts.
The forums have continued an open and real engagement with industry participants on fundamental issues related to sustainable growth of business based in Singapore.
The diverse backgrounds of people and industries represented at the forums is refreshing, as is the depth of perspective and breadth of coverage attained in each forum. Definitely time well spent.