Membership Development Manager
The Membership Development Manager will be primarily responsible for supporting the Corporate Relations Director in the development and maintenance of new and existing corporate partnerships, ensuring the successful execution of all corporate projects, and providing follow-up documentation and reports for our corporate partners.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate the annual membership renewal campaign.
- Targeting new areas for membership and writing collateral materials
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the Council membership drive, and responsibility for attainment of association revenue goals
the production of all material for the Council membership initiatives
- Assure an accurate database is maintained for all the Council members.
- Work with the membership committee to plan, implement, and evaluate long term strategy for membership retention
- Professionally handle membership inquiries, requests for data and complaints
- Work with the Corporate Relations Director to insure that all membership collateral is up to date and accurately states the Council’s member value proposition and stated benefits.
- Supervise the maintenance of membership records, and database format.
- Minimum 2 years of sales and account management experience with proven success in achieving membership and revenue growth
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail, follow-up and timeliness.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Open to and excited by the opportunity to inform our strategic thinking and planning.
- Fluent in spoken Chinese and English
How to Apply
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.