Collective Responsibility is looking for a MarComm (marketing & communications) intern to assist with our marketing and communication needs.
Open to Local and Foreign students, you will get hands-on experience and training from day one as we develop our marketing strategy, build our technology platforms, and create a social media strategy that supports our organizational goals
MarComm Intern Responsibilities
- Support the execution, and monitoring, of social media and marketing programs
- Create, translate, and distribute regular external communications through website, newsletters, and SNS.
- Provide video and creative support of events, infographics and executive interviews
- Assist in the design of marketing, event, and research materials
- Chinese National with strong English capabilities or Foreign National with strong Chinese capabilities.
- Major in marketing, communications, or media.
- Outgoing, hardworking, and passionate about helping others.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with HTML and WordPress.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premier, and Flash preferred
- Graphic design experience a plus.
Please send letter of intent and CV to [email protected]