Why intern with the Collective?
- Work on projects with a purpose to help corporations become more sustainable
- Develop the commercial skills and experience needed to pursue your early career goals
- Join other people from all around the world to work with us, and create a global working environment in the CR office.
- Experience living and working in one of the world’s most exciting economies.
- Attend industry events, network with experts in Shanghai
Examples of previous work by CR interns:
- Conducted data analysis, conducted interviews and wrote blog posts on China’s air pollution issues and surging anti-air pollution movements. Researched on China’s policies and tactics at international climate talks. Assisted with the organization of the BASF Sustainable Lifestyle Summit and Creatathon on sustainable urban transportation.
- Conducted extensive questionnaires, online and field research, wrote reports on four transportation projects. Collaborated with graphic designers to create three infographics with research findings. Initiated the way of collecting and managing survey responses through online platforms. Co-conducted two surveys in the Health team.
- Redesigned CR website UI/UX, created infographics for web (social media) and print, designed and formatted report for ICSF on Scaling Social Entrepreneurship in China, desktop published research reports on various industries in China.
- Collaborated with Collective research analyst to produce infographics on various transportation sectors of China, produced graphics for business conferences, created the internship manual handbook.
- Filmed and interviewed companies on their sustainability strategies, edited and produced videos for a new ‘Sustainability Challenge’ YouTube series.
- Designed and conducted surveys on education and health, completed data analysis and presentations as a member of health and education teams.
- Designed, conducted surveys and interviews on the Health and Education team, assisted in preparing the ‘Beyond Business As Usual’ events.
Current Internship Opportunities:
Click here to See What Our Previous Interns Have to Say About Working With Us!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then please send your CV/resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.