As part of an effort to internalize key components of a sustainability program roll-out, and drive a culture of sustainability within the organization, Collective Responsibility was asked to work with our client to develop a green ambassador training curriculum for their university recruits.
- Developed a three year curriculum for new hires.
- Created a series of events, workshops, and projects that would help students understand sustainability, the firm’s sustainability strategy, and how to be champions of the strategy within the firm.
- Provided opportunities for students to develop programs that would increase the sustainability of their business unit’s people, products, and processes.
Outcomes & Impact
- Engaged 90 new recruits within the first year.
- Successful first-year programs completed with second cycle to begin in September 2014.
- High-level of engagement reported by Training & Development team and business unit leaders.