The Events Manager will be primarily responsible for planning and coordinating all Beyond Business As Usual quarterly forums and developing and maintaining new and existing event sponsorships and partnerships, ensuring the successful execution of all events in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Develop and manage marketing collateral and promotional materials for all events.
- Works with the Executive Director on confirming and scheduling the program
- Helps develop the schedule and agenda of each event with speakers Coordinate all media relations and promotional activities for events.
- Plan and coordinate event logistics, including venue selection, marketing materials, speaker preparation, vendor relationships, and participant RSVPs
- Assist with development and printing of marketing materials for each event
- Provides on-site coordination and support, as requested, to ensure a high level participant satisfaction
- Supervise events logistics (AV, F & B, security, room sets, faculty communications, etc)
- Supervise all tasks and job lists as described in the master event check-list.
- Work with the Corporate Relations Director to identify opportunities for prospective sponsors and participate in sales pitches and negotiations.
- Provide account maintenance and follow-up for all event sponsors.
- Two to five years experience with events and account management.
- Understanding of corporate sponsorships, marketing and public relations.
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Fluent in spoken Chinese and English
How to Apply
Please email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.