When building up networks of sustainability leaders and innovators, it often takes the progressive action of a single individual to catalyze real change. These individuals are Sustainability Ambassadors, and they have the capacity and the drive to inspire change at any level of an organization – from the new talent to the visionary executive.
ABOUT Dr Lu Jianzhong
Dr. Lu Jianzhong specializes in corporate affairs, strategic communications, crisis communications, business development, corporate social responsibility and sustainable business strategies.
Before joining Brunswick in 2015, Dr. Lu was previously Group Executive Vice President (China) of RGE, an international resource development company, as well as Chairman of the Board of its downstream pulp and paper subsidiary, Asia Symbol (Shandong) Ltd. Prior to RGE, he was Acting President of BHP Billiton (China) and before that BHP Vice President of Corporate Affairs in charge of corporate affairs strategy and sustainable business leadership in China. He was also responsible for BHP’s Mainland China uranium business.
He has served as a project consultant to the United Nations and UNCTAD trade efficiency program and is the founder of the CSR Thought Laboratory in Shanghai dedicated to leading CSR and Sustainable Business practices. Dr. Lu is also a guest professor at Tianjing Nan Kai University and has served multiple noteworthy institutions in roles focused on sustainable business strategies
For more stories like Dr. Lu’s, and to learn how to foster similar leaders in your own company, check out our Building a Sustainability Ambassador Network Report.
About Sustainability Ambassador Series
Sustainability Ambassadors is a video series that we hope will not only engage and inspire you, but catalyze you and your organization into action: to identify those with the potential to rise and think outside the box, and build a collaborate community of such people that can help your organization forge new paths of longevity and evolve into something powerful.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with series, and follow us on social media to receive the latest updates on articles, videos, and more.
For more insights on Sustainability Ambassadors, and to learn how to foster champions who can take your organization beyond business as usual, check out our Building a Sustainability Ambassador Network Report.
- June 17 – Chitra Hepburn, Senior Strategy Executive, ESG, Sustainability and CSR
- June 24 – Dr. Lu Jianzhong, Partner at Brunswick Group
- July 1 – Sandra Durrant, Director of Responsible Sourcing at Target
- July 8 – Sharon Xiao, APAC Sustainabilty Manager at UPM
- July 15 – Michelle Garnaut, M on The Bund
- July 22 – Yue Cao, Seeking Opportunity in Sustainability
- July 29 – Nitin Dani, Director at Green Initiatives
- August 12 – Raymond Fang, Sustainability Director at APP
- August 26 – Echo Bao, Strategic & Sustainability Program at DSM
- September 2 – Patrick Riley, VP of Global Accounts at Interface
- September 9 – Roy Zhang, Asia Director of Sustainability and CSR at UTC