Collective believes that communicating sustainability should not be treated as a “check the box” task, but as a way to engage stakeholders who need to be engaged.
To help our clients, be it the actions they are taking in the firms to change the people, processes, and products of their firms as challenges to their business model present or to help solution providers engage stakeholders and open markets, we offer a range of communications services to help our clients share their sustainability stories across a range of mediums.
Whatever your story is, Collective Responsibility has the tools and experience to help you tell your story and engage your stakeholders.
ANALYSIS: Analyzing the client’s current strategy in order to develop new tactics that are relevant and engaging.
- Assess and Analyze current mediums of engagement, content creation, and effective engagement
- Channel Identification & Selection
STRATEGY: Developing engagement strategies for diverse stakeholders while aligning to the business & brand.
- Create an internal and external engagement strategy
- Identify key topics and areas of engagement for internal and external stakeholders
DESIGN: Ongoing creation of event and program specific content for distribution both locally and globally:
- Video & Photography Production
- Posters Templates
- Infographics & Reports
- Website & Blog posts
- Press Releases
- Internal Newsletters
DISTRIBUTION: Scheduling and distributing content through selected channels, and measuring effectiveness.
- Website, WeChat, & Newsletter
- Traditional Media
- Social Media
- Monitoring & Analytics