Collective Responsibility, one of Asia’s leading sustainability and innovation strategy firms, is looking for TWO upcoming or recent graduates who are seeking an opportunity to leverage their passion for sustainability and innovation to solve a wide range of complex challenges related to urbanization and sustainability.
Position Title: Associate
From day one, this individual will work with our corporate consulting and research teams and participate on live research projects and events.
Open to recent graduates, Associates will get hands-on experience and training from day one to develop their research tools, project management, and speaking skills with the expectation that in over the course of 2-3 years the associate will be promoted onto either the research or consulting team.
- Work with clients on a variety of corporate, product, and supply chain projects
- Support the Research Manager to develop thought leadership pieces, business case studies and industry analyses
- Assist the corporate advisory develop, and execute, high profile events (hackathons, roundtables, workshops, and luncheons)
- Author articles and blogs for Collective Responsibility’s website and social media
- Upcoming or recent graduate with major in business, economics, environment engineering, or other sustainability related fields.
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- Outgoing, hardworking and passionate about helping others.
- Enjoy working in an international team with diverse skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Knowledge of a data analysis and modelling software (R, SPSS, Mat Lab) is an advantage.
Compensation: We offer a market competitive salary and benefits, with personalized career development opportunities.
How to Apply: Please email a letter of interest and CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]